Review Questions for Romanticism:
2. Any combination of these answers: young, innocent, honorable, intuitive, nature-loving, questing for a higher truth
4. individuals (self-reliance)
Review Questions for Readings:
4. They are childhood friends
5. It crumbles
6. “Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary.”
8. Both Usher and Hooper are tormented by guilt, in both someone dies, in both there is a secret, in both there is an element of the supernatural, both are highly symbolic
“Civil Disobedience” Vocabulary answers:
2. NOT USED
4. NOT USED
6. NOT USED
8. NOT USED
“Self-reliance” Vocabulary Answers:
9. NOT USED
10. NOT USED
Use these sites to practice with grammar.
Most fun of all, you can get a tutorial on diagramming AND practice all at one cool site. You won’t be required to diagram for your first quiz, but eventually you will–and you may be able to get extra credit on the first quiz if you can do it!
Oh, and don’t miss grammar’s greatest hits: All the Schoolhouse Rock grammar videos are linked on my LA10-Grammar page!